15 Oct 2010

Endings



Yesterday I finished my work in Maastricht. For a couple more days I will be hanging around in Maastricht and at the end of the month I will move to Poland.

I must say last days at work are extremely nice. People that usually don't express that much are telling you how much they appreciate your work, your team instead of playing practical joke on you (lol) is cutting the badge leashes and combining them as a ribbon on the package of the goodbye poster... amazing...


I realize how much I am gonna miss my company, only because of the people that are there. So many fun people in one building is very difficult to find!

Thank you, all the CAC people, for all the good times!

PS: remember when I got a birthday present of all kinds of nail polishes from my team? Below my little present to them on my last working day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment